Industrial area LUNE DELTA
- Overall size (gross): 150 ha, net. building site: approx. 80-90 ha
- In each development phase, 3 plot sizes (S, M, L) are to be offered.
- S = min. 1,400 m² - max. 10,000 m², M = min. 13,000 m² - max. 50,000m², L = min. 65,000 m² - max. 140,000 m²
- Companies within the „Green Economy“ (GreenTech and GreenTransformation) as well as production of large industrial plants, e.g. Offshore Wind Energy turbines and other components.
- The development of this new industrial and commercial area is currently under development.
- The area is to be developed sustainably and in line with demand, probably in 5 construction phases from south to north.
- The sustainable industrial and commercial area Luneplate is particulary well suited for companies within the „Green Economy“ (Green Tech and GreenTransformation) as well as for large industrial companies.
- Proximity to the port „Labradorhafen“ with heavy load plattforms
- Excellent traffic connection
- The area is currently under development. A legally binding development plan (B-Plan 429) exists for part of the eastern sub-area.
|Highway A 27||5 km|
|Main road B71 / B6||2,5 km|
|Local public transport connections||0,8 km|
|Main Station Bremerhaven||7 km|
|Freight train station Wulsdorf||4 km|
|Container terminals, Oversea ports||9 km|
|International airport Bremen||61 km|
|Regional airport Nordholz||39 km|